We have not yet come across some particularly deep or insightful philosophical analysis of what is happening right now (please prove us wrong), but some philosophers have said things we thought we'll share with you:
- ENNPS issues a moratorium on the cooperation with Russian institutions
- Jacek Waver offers some valuable advice on how to help Ukrainians.
- Artūrs Logins shared some reflections on facebook on the recent killing of a family of four.
- Philipp Blum argues that Swiss neutrality is not just compatible with, but a reason for standing with the Ukrainians.
Your contributions are very welcome. Just send them to email@example.com.
Other philosophers have been posting comments as well (e.g. Sophie Grace has reposted on FB an interesting comment by Zosia Brom and Noam Chomsky has given a widely read interview). If you come across other reading material, please post the links in the comments below or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
want to stay informed about philosophy in Switzerland?
- subscribe to our newsletter
want to participate in our discussions?
- create a short profile
want to find out what's new on the portal?
- have a look at what is new
Interested in the philosophy of migration?
- have a look at our special section "Migrationsphilosophie"
- learn about our research project "Fluchtgeschichten"
We are looking for philosophical analyses of the current geopolitical situation (page is in German, but contributions in all languages most welcome).