Services of Philosophie.ch for researchers
The association Philosophie.ch offers researchers the opportunity to make their work and results available to a wider public.
The portal receives more than 1000 visitors daily and covers a broad, thematic spectrum of blog posts in the field of science communication.
Researchers can use the user profile function to create blog entries independently and free of charge. These are automatically sent out via the newsletter and are available online on the portal on a long-term basis. Philosophie.ch would like to support researchers in their "outreach activities" in an uncomplicated way. Find out more about how the portal Philosophie.ch works.
Philosophie.ch offers more extensive services in the framework of two packages, which can be integrated as professional support in the area of PR or event management. On request we would be happy to send you a specific offer for your project submission.
Public-Relation package (freely combinable)
You want your project to have an online presence?
- Creation and maintenance of a presentation website of your research project
- Online marketing: Electronic distribution via newsletter with specific information about the project or blog contributions in the field of science communication
- Social media: Integration of your press releases or references on the channels of Philosophie.ch (Twitter, Facebook)
- Online editing: Integration of your video or audio contributions on the portal Philosophie.ch and the usual communication channels (Soundcloud, Spotify, Vimeo etc.)
- Realmarketing: Mailing with references to your project to the relevant target group
- Editorial work: Development of press releases or text contributions in the field of science communication about your research project
- Publication confirmations for your blog contributions in the field of science communication on the portal Philosophie.ch.
Event package (freely combinable)
Would you like to organise an event that is aimed at the general public?
- Concept and planning of your event
- Organisation of premises, possibly podium guests
- Editorial development of promotional texts
- Promotion via common advertising channels (local event calendars, social media)
- Support for implementation on the ground